Printing problems

Yes, it defaults to full score, so I click on the part layout on the left hand side as you say. It’s good to know that you can print and export it without problems. Thanks for confirming that.

I dread going to print mode - everything seems to go in slow motion, for instance, click on that layout button and there is no response for 5 - 10 seconds; and it’s the same with all the buttons in that mode. I’ve printed/exported successfully other “simpler” files, and although the response is slow, we’re down to about 2 - 5 seconds before something happens.

I have a Logitech wheel mouse, and I did suspect that if I touched the wheel I was in trouble, but it’s not a very scientific observation.

When I get to print mode the image of the pages to be printed enlarges, then goes back to normal - maybe does this a couple of times.

Anyway, at least if I carry on doing work on this project, I can get someone else to the pdf for me! The file I put up is about the tenth attempt, so I’ve spent some time on this…