Minilogue

I was studying this today and i indeed managed to do this. But it is weird since with that extra step in hs3 i would expect that the program/layer is only HS3 and not HSSE3. That is also what we do when we save in HS3 as a preset, so let’s hope it will also work in HSSE3, but i am not certain. Once someone imports the hs3 preset in the library creator, it is never again saved as a HSSE3 layer in that part of the proces)

Pop up list is a special variable where you write the name of the template to be displayed on top of everything else. The template is not a part of the GUI, but has to be included in Templates.
So if you switch to Templates tab you will find a template with the same name as listed in Pop up views variable.
It is explained in Halion manual:> Opening an About Box from the Macro Page

And i also found your script in your preset. That is something that is not for the near future for me. I guess i will someday understand that but for the moment there is not enough room in my head for all of that.
But i figured another way around!
I had succes with starting with a skylab preset and got rid of all the content by doing that same procedure as you mentioned above, and i added some extra fields and busses so i can work from there i guess with a sample… it is working and i can exchange samples and even use grains…! :smiley: (it’s on the usual location, sampler v3)
I left the steinberg logo and the name :smiley:

up to some nice tools and presets!
good luck with creating things and tx for the synth
i’ll use it!
kind regards,
R.