right-click toolbox

hey guys,

so I am working with C8.5 for over a year and still dont get how you live with this:

every minute or so, I happen to have my curser somewhere at the right border of the screen and want to switch back to the normal cursor, which I usually do by right-clicking once.
but as the little dropdown toolbox is just all 10 or so tools in one line, anytime I am in the right 1/5 of the screen the toolbox does not have standard curser at that point of the screen.
I used to use this feature so intuitivly, that I barely notice the mistake (fe. piking cut tool instead of normal cursor) and cut up stuff and have to redo, etc.

sorry it seems a bit detailed, but it actually makes me wish to have back my C5 toolbox in two rows back every two minutes, as I use this feature alot.

is there a way to rearrange that toolbox?

Are you saying that all the tools are in a single row when you right click? If you hold the right mouse button long enough, the cursor will move to the right end of the toolbox and become a double arrow, at which time you can move the cursor down slightly and it will change the configuration of the toolbox.

flon_klar, thank you so much, you saved my… well more than my day but less then my life. thank you :slight_smile:

Happy to help.