how to change note input system B vs H

Daniel, do you have the right keyboard language (i.e. ‘German’) chosen in the Key Commands page of Preferences? I forgot that H is already mapped to that command, but you can remove that in the editor by going to UI > Toggle between Hand and Marquee Tool and removing the shortcut mapped there. Check that you do see shortcuts in the menus when you are using the file I provided, e.g. you should see an appropriate shortcut in the Edit menu for Cut or Paste.

Leif, you’re right of course that the zoom parameter doesn’t work properly. For what it’s worth, the forthcoming update will include a Custom Zoom dialog that you can access via Alt+Z that will allow you to get to any arbitrary zoom factor in just a couple of keypresses, so I hope that will be an acceptable substitute.

Reset Clef Position is in the Edit > Clef Position submenu, and it allows you to reset the position of a clef that you have previously chosen to be positioned after grace notes.

Notes Out of Range is not yet implemented, and does not appear in the menus, but for various boring technical reasons it is a little awkward to remove these kinds of commands from the Key Commands editor.

We are reliant on the underlying Qt framework for the handling of extended keys like F17–F19. I will try to remember to look into why these might not be working when I have access to my extended Mac keyboard.