Download Cubase AI 6

Hello,

It’s not a requirement to have AI 6 installed to upgrade to 9, just an activated license. Please let me know if you still need the download.

Thanks.

Hi alex,

Yes, i plan to buy next mount, and need the software now, so i need the cubase ai 6 for now

Thanks,

Lianto

Lianto,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

I need the download link too please. I need to install my copy of AI6 on my new MacBook (to be compatible with my full cubase 6 install on my old pc desktop) but the MacBook doesn’t have a disc drive built in anymore. Plus I can’t actually find my disc anyway (I can only find my full cubase 6 disc).

Can you provide a download link please?

Many thanks

Rob

Hello, i have lost my cd too, i also need the download link for Cubase Ai6 .

Many thanks

Markus

I have lost my CD with Cubase 6 AI, which came with my Yamaha THR10. Could I receive the download link for Cubase AI 6?
Will I be able to upgrade to Cubase Elements 9?

You can upgrade to Cubase Elements 9 right now if you registered your Cubase AI 6 to your MySteinberg account.

Hello,

I bought a Yamaha MOX8 in 2012, and it came with Cubase AI6. I have not been able to find the key, can you please advise what I need to do. I have the actual CD, but I also have a MacBook Air that does not have a CD drive.

Hi,

Have a thr10c, my laptop doesnt have a cd rom drive. can someone send me the link to the ISO (Cubase AI6) as well. Much appreciated!

Best regards
JC

Hi,

New to this but I also don’t have the cd for Cubase AI 6. I bought a Yamaha THR5A sometime ago and installed the software on a computer I don’t have now but never activated it. If anyone can provide me a link (I also don’t have a cd drive) I would be very grateful!

Dying to try it out!

Cheers

Same here, my laptop’s DVD ROM is not working,
I have Cubase AI 6 and Wavelab LE 7 eLicensers
Can someone help me send the ISO download links

Yes, we can, but it will not work on 32bit system. I’m searching for Cubase 5.5 (having 9.5 Pro license) for running it on very old but very good laptop which I cannot upgrade to Windows7 and it runs Windows XP last 12 years and will run it at least next couple years. So is there a possibility to download Cubase 5.5?

Contact support.

I have lost my CD with Cubase 6 AI, which came with my Yamaha THR10. Could I receive the download link for Cubase AI 6?
Will I be able to upgrade to Cubase Elements 9?

You can upgrade to Cubase Elements 9.5 without downloading Cubase AI 6 first. All you need to do is activate Cubase AI 6 using the code that came in the box for your hardware.

I need an AI6 download please, to install Cubase and retrieve an old project.

Can a mod please send me a link to download the ISO please, for MacOS? Thanks.

I should say, with regret, this kind of inconvenience is the reason I stopped using Steinberg products.

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have the key for Ai 6 but i dont have the CD anymore. Where can i get a download link for Cubase AI 6? thank you!

Hi ! I changed PC and i lost my CD for Cubase AI6… Is it possible to have a download link please ?

Thanks a lot !

I have a CUBASE AI 6 that came with an Yamaha THR10, I need the DVD download link, my new computer dont have CD tray and I tried to by an upgrade to 9.5 without success, opened a ticket on the store and Im waiting for the solution. However, I need the AI 6 as soon as possible, cant wait. Thanks

Did you activate your Cubase AI 6 first? You don’t have to install it to activate, just download the eLicenser Control Center and follow the activation instructions.

You’ll then be able to upgrade your Cubase AI to Cubase Elements or Cubase AI 9.5, which will give you a download link for the program.