I cannot contact Steinberg support

Hello,

Sorry for this off topic message but Steinberg is giving me hard time…
A few days ago, I received my Activation Code for an update from Cubase 6.5 Educational to Cubase Artist 9.
So far, it has been impossible to activate the new code.
I open the eLicenser Control Center, I click Enter Activation Code and I get the following message:
"Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer.”

My main problem is that I cannot create a request from My Steinberg profile, it asks me to click on Steinberg Distributors.
Also, in my profile it is written as a country of residence Greece but I do not live in Greece anymore I live in the USA but I cannot change it.

Could you please help, is there an email address or phone number that I can call Stenimber Support.

Thanks,
Panayiotis

That error message means that the license on your key is not the one the upgrade is for. Is it possible you bought the wrong product? Double check the exact names of the products involved.

As far as changing the location in the SB account, that does need SB staff to change it.

Info@Steinberg.de is their address, but they are slow to respond.

Cubase 6.5 without Artist or Elements in the name was the highest tier version, and it can only be upgraded to Cubase Pro. You can’t downgrade to a lower tier version like Artist.

2019… it’s unbelievable how hard it is to contact a human being at Steinberg. It’s the most expensive DAW I have, by FAR the one with more bugs and glitches and, also BY FAR, the most unresponsive un un-contactable. I mean, there are guys out there that I don’t even need to name distributing and contantly developing and improving the most user friendly and fair-priced DAW ever. I would at least lend a ear to my customers.