Microtonal notation

a) When microtonal playback is introduced, will this result in playback as 53-EDO, or as the values input between the note names? Because there is a difference (e.g. E to F is 100 cents, but 4 equal tempered steps in 53-EDO is approximately 91 cents).

b) Similarly, what about tunings that can’t be expressed as identical numbers of steps between all 12-EDO whole tones? For instance, 21-EDO. Is that just a matter of finding the smallest common factor of 21 and 12 (in this case I think 252), putting A to B as 42, B to C as 21, etc, and then just assigning accidentals a pitch delta of 12 or 24 or whatever? That seems a bit more complicated than just editing the field that says “number of divisions per octave” itself, which is currently un-editable.

c) Since microtonal playback is a long ways off anyway, a more germane question I guess: is it possible to reassign keyboard shortcuts for “normal” accidentals to microtonal accidentals on the basis of individual projects? Creating microtonal accidentals with the mouse only is somewhat awkward since I’m so used to keyboard input, but I don’t want to create a bunch of keyboard shortcuts that then have to be reset every time I want to switch to a 12-EDO project.

d) When working in a microtonal project and trying to transpose by number of divisions, the intervals don’t reflect notes that are available in a particular microtonal tuning (e.g. no option to transpose up by 57/1200 or whatever, which is one of the accidentals I created), and when trying to “calculate interval” the apply button is greyed out. What am I doing wrong?