add the POOL + Marker window to the right zone!

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

add the POOL + Marker window to the right zone!

Post by Centralmusic »

please add the possibility to having the pool in the MediaBay Rack / "right zone" !
this would be awesome...

I use the pool 24/7...

regards,
C.
Last edited by Centralmusic on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!! NOTE: This is a user forum. It's from users to users. This is not a technical support forum. Therefore sometime some Steinberg employees appear here and help the users. !!!
"Do you already know the manual?"
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?"

djw

Re: add POOL to the right zone!

Post by djw »

+1, but this has been requested before:

viewtopic.php?f=252&t=121478
viewtopic.php?f=252&t=121103

mitchiemasha

Post by mitchiemasha »

Would seem logical especially for new people coming to Cubase who don't know about the pool. I don't mind it floating using ctrl P as i prefer a bigger window when I'm looking through.
W10, CP10.5, i7 9700k OC 5.0, Noctua NH-U9S, MSI z390, 16Gb 3000Mhz DDR4, PCIe NVME 970 Pro, Be Quiet SP11, Virus TI (Integrated), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped), Dynaudio BM5's mkII & Eve SC305's.

Stephen57

Post by Stephen57 »

+1 It would be a neat, meaning "orderly," way to access the pool. The current window method is fine, but this would be a neatness improvement and a logical place to have such a tab. I'm not surprised it has been requested in the past. I'm sure its on the "good ideas" list.
-------------------------------------------------------
DAW: Cubase Pro 10 (Main), Cubase Pro 9.5 (Backup); PC: HP Z230, i5 CPU quad-core 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gigs RAM; OS: Win 7 Pro 64-bit; Audio Converters, Scarlett 2I4, Zoom UCR-8; USB MIDI Controller, Akai Advance 49. VST-Is: Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.5, Stylus RMX; Air Music: Hybrid, Transfuser 2, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, Xpand2; Novation: Bass Station; Sonovox Grand Piano; Rack: Proteus 2000, Korg 03R/W, Yamaha TG 33. Monitoring with KRK Rokit 8/G3, Tannoy PBM 6.5 II, Mics. Scheops, Sennheiser, Rode, Lectrosonics RF, etc.

Help with Cubase:
Documentation: https://steinberg.help/
Location/file paths of presets in Cubase and Nuendo: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... nd-Nuendo-
Preferences: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... and-Nuendo

Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

Post by Centralmusic »

And I would like to see the Marker Window inside the right Zone too.

C.
!!! NOTE: This is a user forum. It's from users to users. This is not a technical support forum. Therefore sometime some Steinberg employees appear here and help the users. !!!
"Do you already know the manual?"
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?"

Tarquam

Re: add the POOL + Marker window to the right zone!

Post by Tarquam »

And to bring it to a new level - we could choose which tabs will show in which zone, because I'd like to have markers on the left zone for example :)

willynanita

Re: add the POOL + Marker window to the right zone!

Post by willynanita »

Centralmusic wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:09 am
please add the possibility to having the pool in the MediaBay Rack / "right zone" !
this would be awesome...

I use the pool 24/7...

regards,
C.
+1

I would really love this feature. The floating window works, but having it on the right zone is the logical thing to do.
My Songs

Wilfredo Nanita
Windows 10 Pro 64bits (1909) • Intel Core i7 3770 3.40 GHz • Ram: 16GB
Steinberg UR44 Audio Interface • M-Audio Axiom 61 Midi Controller
Yamaha HS7 Monitor Speakers • Cubase Pro 10.5

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”