VST Connect Pro 4.0.3.108 maintenance update released

Dear forum members,

today we have released the 4.0.3.108 maintenance update for VST Connect Pro and VST Connect Performer.

A detailled Version History as well as the download installers are available here:
VST Connect Pro 4.0.3.108 installer and Version History

All the best,

Still does not work correctly with Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, as per v3 connect pro and earlier discussion: garbled video. Mac OS etc.

Hi,

Which Mac OS version are you working with? Can you give us a screenshot of your garbled video?

Thanx,
Michael.

As I do not, and will not be utilizing VST Connect, as it’s not necessary with my workflow, can it be safely uninstalled. I’d like to speed up Intial start up, and ever since the update, I have crashes while attempting to open a project. Seems I have both SE and the regular VST Connect installed.
What to do?
Thanks!

Hi,

we’ve released a new version for VST Connect. This will fix your garbled video.
Download

If you want to uninstall VST Connect Pro, please delete the following file and folder
/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Components/vstconnect.bundle
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Steinberg/VST Connect

See you,
Michael.

It does not have any impact on startup at all (except just once for the very first time Cubase is scanning plugins).
As the SE Version is part of the Cubase Installation and given the fact that it does not do anything at all when not activated, you are advised to leave it installed.

Musicullum…to lated…thought when Cubase opens, it still says "scanning Cubase Connect SE and Cubase VST transit, etc.

hey,
Luis Dongo
thanks for sharing this software

All plugins are beeing scanned when they are new, or a new version is detected. Once scanned, the information is stored in some file. Whenever Cuabse starts, it “scans” all plugins and compares the existing version with the stored information; this is usually done in microseconds, but “scanning xxx” is always displayed to inform the user. Vst Connect/Transit are probably the last beeing “scanned”, so in the splash box the last one remains displayed while the next loading task is beeing performed and its result is displayed, which may take a while. Long story short: scanning VST Connect or VST Transit takes just as much time as any other plugin that has been scanned before - which is close to nothing.

thanks for new update =)

Sorry for the noon question. I just purchased uendi 10. Is VST Connect pro included? Or do I need to purchase separately? And are these updates independent of us do updates? Just looking to figure this out…

Don’t know uendi 10, but afaik VST Connect SE is included with Cubase and Nuendo. The PRO version needs to be purchased separately.

^^^^ agreed but it would be nice to have more frequent updates :slight_smile:

(April 2018!)

Where are we at with this? I downloaded 4 last week, and it was causing repeated crashing. Support said fix was coming today (Monday) but now that is pushed back. I have 5 clients all purchasing Steinberg packages based on the Vst connect plan. Can you advise? Is there ANY other version that can be made available until something does work?
Thanks

try the version here

https://connectvst.com/