Cubase 9 integration with Softube's Console1 [Request Fulfilled]

Well let see if we need “no more bump” after this… :wink:

+1

Well. I belive Steinberg will include full intergration with Console 1 and (as allways) do it even more options !

lol…

To those of us contributing on threads like this one, where there are many of us who would even gladly pay for the feature: Would you please add your thoughts to this thread as well?

Imagine if we could do collaborative Kickstarter-like campaigns for features like this one. Move things forward quicker, less waiting around hoping someone will respond.

Why should I pay to a kickstarter campaign that steinberg does something that many other daw manufacturers do without extra cost ?

In July I had an answer from Steinberg that:
“At the moment there are no serious plans to implement a better integration of Softube Console 1 into Cubase / Nuendo.”.
Anything has changed?

I was told that both companies are in contact about it.
And, I am testing Studio One at the moment, integration with Console 1 is great, but what’s even better is Control Link. Wow. Congrats to Presonus.
Steinberg, this is a big competitor, you better listen…

there are some things missing from studio one for film composing, when they are ready, I think I am jumping ship!

Using Cubase 7.5 what do you expect? SB don’t have enough money for new features because of guys like you.

Wow didn´t upgrade the signature, I am on 9 Pro now, will do it ASAP

So I’ve got no more arguments . ))

Thank you very much Steinberg. I did not expect this…

:smiley: :smiley:

Yes!!!

Errrr, did I miss something ?

Cubase 9.5 is out, and in a few weeks a free update will be released for it including deep Console 1 integration.

Yeah! Thank you Steiny.

thankyou steinberg!

THX very much :slight_smile:

Great news but still no integration.
…any news?