MI4 on Win7 64

Ive just migrated from XP to Windows 7 - 32 bit , does the above only apply to 64 bit?
I get MI4 installed although the setup stopped with ‘This operating System is not supported’.
However it completed with a ‘set up correctly’ message and Windows 7 popped up with driver software intalled ok
Everything does seem to work ok and an MI4 icon appears at the bottom right but when clicked the MI4 panel does not appear. So I am stuck with line input and can get MI4 set up as monitor/default speaker. The mic/guitar jack on the front works ok in cubase taking precedence over line input as normal.
The trick from the above solution seems to be installing MI4 in a compatibility mode but I’m not sure how to do this
Any ideas?

Just a quick update - I right clicked on the MI4 setup icon on the disc and found the compatibility mode under properties but it made no difference

And a final goodbye - OK the MI4 is installed Ok but the Cubase doesnt recognise the MI4/dongle but when the MI4 is installed incorrectly (say without compatibility mode) the cubase can see MI4 but I cant get the MI4 panel. So goodbye cubase and hello the free version of presonus studio one.