XML metadata merge on WAV to m4a batch

Hi Phillipe,

Some fields from the xml make it to the intended tag in the resulting m4a file but not all.
For example, I’ve set up variable for all of the fields in the xml below and mapped those variables in the metadata settings of the batch job.

INAM=Title and is successfully written to the m4a
IGNR=Genre and is successfully written to the m4a
however,
IPRD=Album but is not successfully written the m4a
IART=Artists but is not successfully written the m4a

None of the remaining tags are written though I’ve used the exact same process for each of them and I’ve gone over it a number of times.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data>
	<FileName>\\filprd11\digit_work\Digital Collections\_PrepForIngestion\9580856\data\PRESERVATION_MASTER\Leighton_Probert_interview_20170616.wav</FileName>
	<OutputPath>W:\Digital Collections\_PrepForIngestion\Audio_Derivative_WF\Derivative_Output\1009501\Leighton_Probert_interview_20170616.m4a</OutputPath>
	<USID>1009501-01</USID>
	<IARL>State Library of New South Wales</IARL>
	<IART>Darmody, Louise</IART>
	<ICMS>Probert, Leighton</ICMS>
	<ICMT>Recorded in the sound studio of One Flight Up Studios Precinct 75, St Peters, Sydney on 16 June 2017.</ICMT>
	<ICOP>Copyright restrictions may apply. For details contact the State Library of New South Wales.</ICOP>
	<ICRD>16/06/2017</ICRD>
	<IGNR>Interview</IGNR>
	<INAM>Item 01: Leighton Probert interviewed by Louise Darmody, 16 June 2017</INAM>
	<IPRD>Louise Darmody interviews with people in New South Wales regarding disability, 1 June 2017-15 August 2017</IPRD>
	<ISRC>AuSN</ISRC>
</data>