Cubase Elements 9.5 allow bluetooth or wifi midi on Windows 10 ?

I am away from home right now. I do have my laptop and the NanoKey Studio with me but I am using the Generic ASIO driver, which right now, has 20 mS in and 20 mS out of latency. I did a little test and the notes are recording a little late but the are otherwise evenly spaced and in basically the correct location. I will try ASIO4All if I get a chance to see how a lower latency goes.
OK. Much better with ASIO4ALL. In fact I would say that even with 5 to 6 mSec latency in AND out, the notes were still, on average, right on time. Some behind, some ahead, and all within a few mSec or so (as accurately as I could play). It actually makes me wonder if with ASIO4All it can compensate for latency better than with the Generic Low Latency ASIO.
Anyway, I would say that it is working pretty well here on my setup. Certainly close enough to the point that the bigger error is due to my own inconsistent playing.
I think I need to experiment with the Generic LLASIO driver and see if there is something in the setup I need to adjust.

HTH
J.L.