vst connect pro monitor

There are four cue mix channels in your Control Room, all of which are not connected. That makes no sense, pls delete all of them and apply “Create VST Connect” (or “Repair VST Connect”) again. I guess the reason why the VST Connect Cue mix is not installed properly is, that there are a maximum of four cue channels and it can’t create another one. That is why Performer cannot hear anything from Studio.
I already suggested to do that, remove everything unneccessary from Control Room and apply “Create” or “Repair VST Connect”.

Also I recognise that you have assigned hardware Inputs to the VST Connect Input channel. Don’t.
Performer->Internet->Input Channel->Vst Connect plugin->monitor/record. So your VST Connect Input Channel source is usually a hardware input; here, it gets replaced by the Performer signal. Almost as if a long cable was connected from the Performer to the Input Channel. Theoretically, it should not harm to assign hardware Inputs as you did, but this is not how it is supposed to be used, so pls remove them (set to “Not connected”).

Finally, you should also not have any hardware outputs assigned to your VST Connections/Outputs tab as that would cause +6 dB on the outputs if they are assigned to a Control Room Monitor as well. This is a general advice, not specific to VST Connect.

Once you have this all sorted out, save the Control Room settings for later use.

Next version will check for the situation you ran into (too many cue channels), at least the greyed out “Load Cue Mix…” hints the problem. Hope you can get it to work now.