Video and MIDI Change Program issue using arrange track

A few weeks ago I wrote an official support request, which was answered by the Steinberg support crew as follows (I will translate from german to english right after):

“Nun kann ich das ganze tatsächlich reproduzieren und das auch Plattform übergreifend, also auch auf anderen Betriebssystemen. Das bedeutet nun aber auch, dass es sich mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit um einen Bug handelt der auf Entwickler Ebene behoben werden muss! Meine Kollegen aus der QA haben einen Fix für das Update 9.5.20 geplant. Die arbeiten für 9.5.10 sind bereits abgeschlossen, daher wird es in diesem Update keinen Fix geben. Wann 9.5.20 erscheint vermag ich noch nicht beantworten zu können. Auch kann ich den Fix an dieser Stelle nicht versprechen, da es noch keine 100&% Rückmeldung von den Entwicklern gibt. Die sind aber auf jeden Fall informiert und an der Sache dran!”

“The problem was reproduced platform independently. This means that there is a big chance that this is a real bug, which must be handled by the developer crew. A fix is planned for the coming update 9.5.20. Work on the 9.5.10 update was accomplished by now, thus there will be no fix for this problem in 9.5.10. The release of 9.5.20 cannot be estimated by now. Also, the fix cannot not promised, since there was no feedback from developer crew, though they are informed and working on it.”

I strongly guess that you have the same problem that I had few weeks ago using longer videos and using arranger events.
This problem, by the way, relates to at least 7.0, 9.0, and 9.5.

Hope this helps for the time beeing, kind regards!
fender_squier