{FR} CC121+IC pro channel focus integrated

Because I was able to setup a test system with generic remote controller, where I was able to select the programmed channel with one button press I thought I could make the same with IC Pro as well, I bought IC Pro, but rats, can’t do the same. Only previous or next channel is possible. Oh my… you at steinberg should try to use CC121 with Ic Pro sometimes. Then you would see how stupid it feels to not be able to select a channel for CC121 with Ic Pro. That would be a efficient way to use thae combination, think the channel buttons S, M, R W, e, rec enable, etc in cc121, some of which do not exist in IC Pro, esp with shallower fader settings. Now you need to grab thr mouse in one hand, move it, click the track before cc121 controls the channel you want.

I have already been thinking of using some other controller sw or hw, but not having a color coded channel lebels with channel names makes life unnecessary difficult.

Steinberdg Please. Small work for Ic Pro code writer, but huge benefit for musicians.