Homebase for Sonar users

Sorry for another post folks! I’m sure this answer’s been given before, but although I searched, I couldn’t find an answer that exactly fit my question.

So, I completed my crossgrade purchase (yayy!) and the order includes a USB eLicense. Now, I don’t have any other kind of eLicenser (like other posters I found did), so I certainly need it. Since it’s my understanding that I need the physical dongle for the Pro version, am I correct in assuming that it’s being shipped to me? The order confirmation email and other things I read aren’t clear about that. In the order confirmation email, the product is referred to as “Win/Mac #407744 Box” (versus the crossgrade is referred to as “download”), implying that it’s the physical item, but I was never given any information about, or charged, shipping costs.

Although I can download the software - I successfully installed the download assistant - since I don’t think I can activate the software until I have the physical eLicenser, I’d rather hold off until it comes.

I apologize if I’m sound confusing…Thanks for your help!