Homebase for Sonar users

Hello, I’m another long time Cakewalk user who has just moved to Cubase. So far, I’m really enjoying the Cubase experience, and love the fact that I can create a similar workflow that I became so used to in Sonar Platinum.

My question is regarding one workflow feature that I really miss from Sonar . . . being able to edit and map BFD3 drums in the Staff View.
I’ve found the button where you can easily create a BFD3 drum map, very cool . . . but Cubase has a full on “score editor” so the drum notes all appear many octaves below the staff lines (C0, D1, F1 etc . . .)

I’ve found where you can customize the score editor to create different note head and stem displays, but I can’t find a way to display the drum notes octaves higher, so they actually appear on the staff lines. (No, I can’t relate to the percussion view) In Sonar, you could create a staff layout that did this. Is there a way to visually display and customize the score editor to accommodate this . . . without having to transpose all the drum notes, and having to re-program the drum map ?