''Click'' Sound missing. No 'Click'' column in Studio>Audio Connections>Outputs tab. Cubase 9.5.10

Yeah, my version is like yours, as well, gejone. But there isn’t anything too tricky about setting up the metronome in my version so follow these instructions. Oh, first off, AS YOU NOTICE you will not see the ‘click’ area in the output section that you refer too anymore, it’s gone. Instead what you seek is located at the bottom right side of the Project window, beneath the CR panel/Master section. If your Project widow opens in a manner TOO LARGE for your screen, you will have to adjust things until you can see the bottom of the Project window.

OK, see my pic and notice the TWO METRONOME icons in the lower right hand corner? So click on the upper icon first, this will turn the white metronome icon BLUE. Then click on the lower metronome icon that is gray when the metronome is off and white when it is on, this engages the metronome and is also controlled by the ‘c’ key on your keyboard like from Cubase of old. (If you click on the adjacent tab, you will see the window you have already pictured, btw, the Metronome Setup window.

Just remember the Blue icon must be Blue or you wont hear the click. Also remember you need to have a channel in your project to hear the metronome - it won’t make any sound if there are no channels in the project