Homebase for Sonar users

Hi. I am another former Sonar user trying out Cubase and I will probably go with it. I also tried Digital Performer and a couple others but have it narrowed to two now. I like the GUI of Cubase a bit better and it seems a lot more of the VST plug-ins (synths and fx) have migrated over. I used the 64 bit Sonar anyway, so having only 64 bit is fine. I had just got a new mixer (Behringer X-32) when the news about Sonar hit, but it seems like it is integrating well with Cubase although I have a lot to learn about the way Cubase handles i/o and tracks in general (I have 21 days left in the trial). Also the Mackie Control seems to work well with both the X-32 and my NI S-61 (Mk. 1) keyboard controller when dealing with remote control applications of those two pieces. I have some hardware synths too and it seems like Cubase does well with those too but I have a lot of work to do on the external devices pages. Having this topic is a great idea and I will be checking it out frequently. Thanks, so far.

Michael (Studio Vheissu)