Please let us freeze and unfreeze multiple tracks-and access freeze with macros [Achieved]

Yes!!! I’ve been asking for this feature since 2012!!!
We need a “Freeze All Selected” feature…or at least be able to access the feature using a key command or logical editor so we can program macros.

***Freeze and Render accomplish very different things (similar to Freeze and Commit in Pro Tools) and affect workflow very differently. I use both, but we REALLY need the Freeze functionality to be automatable.

The bottom line is there is no way to access freeze in Cubase right now except clicking each VSTi track individually, manually clicking the freeze button, waiting for the process, and then moving onto the next one. HUGE time suck currently.

It would be FABULOUS to have it work similar to Pro Tools where you can just select the tracks you want to freeze, hold shift+opt and click the freeze button. Then step away for a minute while it cranks through the whole session. And then the reverse functionality for Unfreeze.
But I’d take even just “freeze track” to show up in the assignable key commands…

Pretty Please :slight_smile: