Cubase 9.5 Features in Nuendo 8 - When?

Meanwhile, an update on me, the original poster. About 6 weeks ago I bit the bullet and ‘switched’ to Cubase Pro. I am happy with my decision and only miss a few things about Nuendo (namely Edit Mode, exporting individual files from the timeline, etc), but feel that the trade off for the new features in Cubase are worth it for me. The features I miss are useful for scoring to picture, for music, and just useful workflow things in general. It always makes me a little mad and resentful when I realize that a feature is missing in Cubase and that I effectively have to make a decision as to which features I get when using a Steinberg product (up-to-date composing features, and more recent stability fixes, vs more fully featured audio workflow). Steinberg, it is a bad business model to make customers resentful when using your products. We shouldn’t have to settle. I am willing to pay for a premium product that has it all, but that is not how you treat Nuendo IMHO.

But regardless, if I hadn’t switched, and was still waiting on the Nuendo update to provide even the stability enhancements that Cubase has had for a long time now, I’d be pretty upset.

Yours.
B