My kid playing "Cliffs of Dover", enjoy! ;-)

Hi all,
I just wanted to bring this to your attention, it’s just for fun, but it turned out real nice! Without much further ado, here’s Noah playing a famous Eric Johnson tune:

Thanks for your support, we’ll see where the music will take him… :wink:
Cheers,
Benji

Great! Keep up the hard work Noah.

Nice! Your son has talent. Keep up the good work.

BTW… wish I could play like that. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

Nicely done! I’m a huge fan of the song, and enjoy playing it from time to time. For 11 years old, he did a great job!

Cool, I just started on electric guitar 2 months ago and can only dream of playing cliffs of dover like that any time soon, and I’m 27 :unamused:

Congrats Noah… you just get better and better with practice. Well done. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Three of my grand-kids are taking guitar lessons, bass lessons, but not quite as good as Noah just yet! They are 7, 10 and 12 years old.

keep us posted Benji… he’s an inspiration to other kids for sure. :slight_smile:

Thx all for the kind words, I’ll forward them to Noah!

Regards,
Benji

Thanks, this was uplifting. Your son is playing so well. It’s so nice to see someone of that age advancing the skill, when so few are spending the time to learn an instrument. Great job!

KNOCK OUT! :slight_smile: Great playing.

Hi all,

I just thought you might enjoy following Noah’s progress… Here’s a little something we recorded this morning, have fun!

Yikes! Great playing. Again, wish I could play that good.

Keep up the good work. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses: