Download Cubase AI 6

Contact support.

I have lost my CD with Cubase 6 AI, which came with my Yamaha THR10. Could I receive the download link for Cubase AI 6?
Will I be able to upgrade to Cubase Elements 9?

You can upgrade to Cubase Elements 9.5 without downloading Cubase AI 6 first. All you need to do is activate Cubase AI 6 using the code that came in the box for your hardware.

I need an AI6 download please, to install Cubase and retrieve an old project.

Can a mod please send me a link to download the ISO please, for MacOS? Thanks.

I should say, with regret, this kind of inconvenience is the reason I stopped using Steinberg products.

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have the key for Ai 6 but i dont have the CD anymore. Where can i get a download link for Cubase AI 6? thank you!

Hi ! I changed PC and i lost my CD for Cubase AI6… Is it possible to have a download link please ?

Thanks a lot !

I have a CUBASE AI 6 that came with an Yamaha THR10, I need the DVD download link, my new computer dont have CD tray and I tried to by an upgrade to 9.5 without success, opened a ticket on the store and Im waiting for the solution. However, I need the AI 6 as soon as possible, cant wait. Thanks

Did you activate your Cubase AI 6 first? You don’t have to install it to activate, just download the eLicenser Control Center and follow the activation instructions.

You’ll then be able to upgrade your Cubase AI to Cubase Elements or Cubase AI 9.5, which will give you a download link for the program.

Hello,

I don’r have my CD with Cubase LE 6. I was not able to find the download link here on Steinberg website. Could anyone send me the link so I could download it? I still have the code activation, so all I would need would be the instalation file for Cubase 6.

Thank you in advance.

Hi! I have a Yamaha thr10. but i’m also lost cubase 6 ai cd…

Can I receive the download link for cubase?

Thank you!

I also lost my Cubase AI 6 DVD from my THR10C

Can I please receive the download link?

Hi. Can you also send me the link? Thanks in advance

Can I get the download link to AI6 please. I have only license but not able to find how to download

How do I download Cubase 6 AI, I have a license.

I also have my license registered to mysteinberg account but don’t have cubase installed since I had to reinstall os Sierra on my MacBook. Is anyone able to send me a link for the ISO for cubase Elements 6? Please and thank you

Hi its 2019 and trying to reinstall my Cubase AI 6 software I bought back in 2016. I have the CD but my CD reader won’t work. Is there any way for me to find the download link online? Thanks!

I need download link iso cubase ai 6 Windows, please!

Hi

The same. I’ve lost my cubase ai 6 CD
Where I can download the iso ?
I can’t upgrade because old projects need some cubase AI 6 plug

Please help me

David