Track selection issue (Mix console\Arranger window).

I’m afraid I have to confirm as well.
Saw this issue before here in the forum, didn’t think much of it. Now, in the middle of a few sessions, I can see how it messes with the tracks bad, especially at mixing stage. Please, Steinberg, let us know you’re aware and fixing! thanks

+1
This 9.5.0 and 9.5.10 are such a mess…
3 months now and plenty of critical bugs introduced (mix console history, selection, automation, graphical and so many others)…

9.5.20 issue still here

+1

+1

+1
hi @Detch ,
was this ever faulted with SB, i.e. to be more specific did SB issue an official BUG/CASE # ?

regards,
/Stef

Hi @Stefk
I haven’t seen this bug in the known issues or anywhere else. But Mathias on another thread mentioned that he passed this bug to dev team and they donna look into it. But he said he don’t know when it’s gonna be fixed. So maybe it’ll be faster if we’ll be making more noise about it.
Cheers

I’m having the same issue here. Really annoying because I’m editing two tracks without knowing…!!!

Regards, Thomas

Same issues here, is this anywhere confirmed by Steinberg, this is REALLY a big workflow stopper, to continuously check witch track is selected or not.

9.5.20 and still, this issue. It’s truly dangerous to me when mixing big projects.

SAME HERE. I recently ruined a mix because levels have changed increasingly.

Same here. I don’t know if it’s related but when I use a key shortcut (that I defined) to activate write / read automation mode on a selected track, it activates sometimes for other tracks too (unselected).
I made a post for this issue.

same here…

Just screw up the project badly :frowning:(((((
It disturbs every day but this time it went too far :frowning:
PLEASE STEINBERG, THIS IS SUCH A CRITICAL BUG!!!

A after Musikmesse bumpy bumpy.
IT IS ALMOST 5 MONTHS since the start of this thread…
no awnser AT ALL.(from steinberg)
Please confirm… better… FIX IT

Support… Please

I cannot believe this, why is there no official reply on this.
This is really serious bug, that can ^$%#-up a mix realy bad if “link” is selected.
this bug have been introduced with 9.5
This thread is already since 18-november 2017,
I also made a “support” request 44 DAYS AGO, and NO reply at all,
i realy dont know what they are supporting, but it is not costumers.
Here is a video. to replicate see first post.

FIX THIS

FIXED!

For new projects yes, but the "bug "has been saved in all the project files that are saved in pre 9.5.30 (started with 9.5)
How is that for you?
Well thats what im facing. (could try backup project)

backup project thit not work…

open in 9… saved again and open in 9.5… thit also not work

damn it,
you’re right Tsjah :frowning:
same behavior here
well… at least the new projects will not suffer.
I tried to resave, didn’t work

Project templates are screwed as well, not only projects. Many of those templates were saved long time ago, under ver 8 probably