Wavelab 9.5.2 + AA Ruby = Crash

Hi,

With this last update, WL 9.5.2 is crashing everytime I try to render a file with just AA Ruby. This does not happen with WL 9.5 (before the update). It also works well with WL 9 and WL Elements 9.

How Can I revert to version 9.5 please?

Regards,

David

What is “AA Ruby”?

Acustica Audio Ruby is a VST. I have the same proglem with Acustica Audio Ivory 3 COMP3B and latest version of Wavelab.

We have seen 2 plugins so far that have a bug with 64 bit processing. Try to set 32 bit here, to see if that helps:
2018-03-15_13-15-22.png

In my case, disabling 64 bit processing not resolve the issue of crashing …also in 9.5.20 there’s some rendering problem with external VST (this is the thread were i’ve reported the issue [Wavelab 9.5] Render In Place make audio dropouts - WaveLab - Steinberg Forums )

There’s a way to return to a previuos update of 9.5 without uninstall?

You need to uninstall, but your preferences are preserved.

Thanks PG,

I tried your suggestion but the crash is still happening (WaveLab Pro9_5.exe has stopped working). I can confirm that this plugin works fine on Cubase, S1 and Reaper.

This happened with WL latest update.

Thanks

David

Same problem here with Acustica Audio Ivory 3 COMP3B.

I’m having this problem as well… but I have other plugin issues that are larger, so I left this alone for now.

AA Ruby is great!!! Just can’t render it though!!

Wavelab 9.5.25 update still no go… Most Acustica Audio plugins Crash…

The same here with most of the Acustica Audio plugins. Wavelab crashes during rendering. Didn’t happened this with previous Wavelab 9.5 versions

Same here since the 9.5.20 update. I couldn’t figure out what was going on 'til I saw this thread, have to render without AA plugins. I wonder if they’re aware of this?

I wrote to AA. They confirmed it and said it is a Wavelab issue :frowning:

Well, it is really AA issue as well because all (I have many) my other plugins work fine. It’s a shame because the AA ‘Aquamarine’ is one of my favourites for mastering.

And, P.G. are you looking into this at all? Just asking… :wink:!

This is planned to be fixed in 9.5.30 (june)

:sunglasses:

Great, thanks!

So where’s the update fix 9.5.30???

Very soon…

Please try now with 9.5.30.

cheers
Kay