VU meter/Peak meter/both option for all audio channels

+1

1 Like

+1 Yes!!

1 Like

+1

1 Like

It is not great addition. It is a necessity ! We need it because without that Cubase it is not a Professional tools.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

I use color on the meter for now. But more options in this catagory is welcome in my studio (wouldent min a pre fader meter option too)

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 for me too.

Pro Tools is so much better at this - I’m not a PT user but this is so frustrating not having peak and VU in the same way Pro Tools does - it’s a no-brainer.

The other thing I’d like Steinberg to add at the same time is a gain reduction meter next to the Peak/VU meter - again - the same as Pro Tools has. So much more useful (practically, not just visually) than the Cubase metering.

The meters in Cubase look like kids’ toys unfortunately - which is strange because I find most other parts of Cubase amazing.

And while I’m on about the topic of the mixer - I don’t know if anyone else feels similarly - but I find it a little more difficult than I’d expect to “visually view / align” the inserts and sends down a channel and match to a fader and track name - i.e. visually view the channel from top to bottom. I love the dark look of Cubase but I don’t think it would be too hard to add some more visual GUI cues to make it easier to view the entire channel stack. It used to be really easy in the Cubase SX3 era. Maybe there’s an option I haven’t seen in C9.5.

1 Like

The only thing I know of to help with vertical viewing difficulties is to click once anywhere in the vertical channel. That makes it turn a shade of gray that is a miniscule bit different, making the vertical channel stand out from its neighbors a minute amount.

I’d love to read here about a better way!

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

I would like this too.

1 Like