Cubase Noise on Export Audio / Noise floor Issues

Thanks for confirming guys really appreciated.

I think gif is pretty self explanatory, so no Ozone or other plugins are involved.

We are in digital domain, so this must not happen! With this bug theoretically we are not in 24bit anymore… I first notice this several years ago when I saw same noisefloor on my RME digicheck. Examining further (lot of testing and comparing) I got mentioned results. The same bounced Cubase file normalized in different program will result same artifacts (normalization works fine In Cubase if you pointing on that). “Normalize” is there just to show error that others may not be aware of.

My fav gate is FF pro-G which will certainly lead to the same artifacts :smiley: but nice try.

Just again to summarize: This is not happening cause plugin behavior that some others claimed, this probably happening how Cubase handles some of 3rd party plugins cause other DAWs confirmed that ProQ2 or Multiplay etc are clean and noise floor free, so this exclude all analog-modeling/dithering/self oscillating and other similar things some guys mentioned. I just take Multiply for test purpose as a free plugin.

In 15 years working with Cubase I stumbled on all various glitches/quirks and stuff similar like this (some are so bizarre that probably I am the only one who encounter on them) and I am trying my best to test and describe problem in detail (as you can see from my Null Bug Test in my signature)
I really don’t know why is this happening maybe some of the devs can tell us something more? Also can some mac guys confirm this too?