How to organize home studio with cubase ?

Why would I go to all that?

I have bought many music programs through the years, and used many computer OS’s both from Mac and Windows. It can take many months, sometimes years to master a computer program and than, suddenly you run a program that you studied so hard and wake up a morning to realize that upgrading to a new Windows or a new Mac Os version does not allow you to use your program anymore, you have to buy another one, and,or another computer, and,or another upgrade here or there, even a new mixer, a new keyboard all that to please the equipment sellers. I one day decided that I would not be forced to change anything anymore. Unless I decide to buy something, i will not be forced. So I kept a Windows XP computer, a Windows 7 computer and many Mac,s with many different OS, versions, so, now I can use the programs that I like and use them anytime I feel like doing so. I can run my XP PC and play music with Acid 2.0 (program by Sonic Foundry, bought 20 years ago.) Or Cakewalk 9, Home Studio 2002, 2004, Sonar, Guitar Studio I can play with Nuendo 2.0, WAVELAB 4.0, HYPERSONIC 2, Fruityloops, GoldWave, Cubase Pro 7, 8, 9, 9.5, Native B4 Pro Logic 8, Finale, and so forth, and so many more that I kept all these years. There’s no need to loose everything just to please the industry. You could be amazed to see or hear should I say all you can get with these older versions of music maker programs, some of them have special features that you can’t find anywhere anymore. I’m 67 years old soon I run an iMac Os Sierra the latest, A windows 10, a VA-7 Roland fantastic keyboard, but all this new stuff isnot always so much better in fact it can even be worst sometimes. So dont get stop by the market do as you like. Your the most important person in your life. Enjoy!