'Cannot run two instances of VST Connect' error

Hi musicullum

thanks for the reply.

a) it just shouldn’t crash. If it does, we are happy to learn how to reproduce if ever possible.

It happened three or four times, one in three maybe, just by clicking the repair option in the menu - ‘Cubase quit unexpectedly’… Will let you know if it keeps happening.

b) there is a bug that makes the ID option disappear once you close a connection. Closing and re-opening the VST Connect plugin view should help, otherwise remove and re-install the VST Connect plugin. Will be fixed, sorry.

Glad to hear it! However, this doesn’t address the main problem, which is that using the login option, I click login and it tells me to put in my email and password after I’ve just done that. (See original post). After I changed the passwords, as Michael suggested, it still does it. VST Transit, MySteinberg and the forum all log in as they should, just VST Connect has this problem. This is the one I need addressing first.

I’ll be able to check the rest when I try again to have a VST Connect session next week, but I’d like the login issue resolved before I try, as it is hugely frustrating trying to communicate with a performer in a different country when stability is so unreliable.

cheers

ian