Connect Pro MIDI Tracks-Audio Tracks Sync issue

Thanks for the response, Musicullum, and great question!
Everything is fine when connected, both during recording and playback as far as what I’m hearing is concerned. However, as seems normal, while recording or playing back while connected, the moving cursor on the MIDI tracks is ahead of what I’m actually hearing in the control room. I assume that this is a result of the compensation for the inevitable latency when working in real-time over the Internet. I have both the ‘talk-back’ and ‘rehearsal buttons’ in VST Connect set to OFF while recording. All status lights are green in VST Connect Pro 4.

So, in actuality, it seems that the the audio that is being recorded from my remote client is actually being recorded at the place where the cursor is as it moves. (which is slightly a head of the MIDI tracks as I hear them) This means that when I am not connected via VST Connect, the audio is actually late as referenced to the MIDI tracks when listening to playback and when looking visually in the main tracks window.

As far as the metronome goes, it is perfectly in sync with MIDI and audio when recording or playing back while I’m connected on VST Connect Pro. However, when not connected the metronome follows the MIDI tracks. Therefore, the recorded audio is late compared to the metronome just like it is late when compared to the MIDI tracks. This means that the MIDI tracks are always in sync with the metronome whether I’m connected using VST Connect or not. The audio is never visually in sync in the main window whether connected or not. However, it is audibly in sync when connected. Of course this problem is fixable after recording by simply moving the audio tracks back in time to sync with the MID tracks. But it seems like I’m missing something simple.

FYI, I have tried the “Constrain Delay Compensation” button in Cubase, and also “Asio Guard”. Neither seemed to help. So the settings I am using are: Constrain Delay Compensation-OFF. Asio Guard-OFF. Direct Monitoring OFF. Activate Multiprocessing-ON.

I hope this info helps. If it’s not clear, please let me know and I’ll rephrase.

Again, I really appreciate your response on this issue. Your help is much appreciated!

-mike