Connect Pro MIDI Tracks-Audio Tracks Sync issue

That’s what thought! And thanks for continuing to care about this issue. I certainly did realize the delay in starting when my remote client was recording and figured that would be an issue for real-time recording and playback using outboard MIDI gear for playback. I just thought that Steinberg would have thought about this situation and created a fix for it. So I get it now. I really don’t want to turn all of my MIDI tracks to audio until the final audio mixdown. Until that time, I still want the option of editing those tracks. So I have been duplicating the audio tracks that correspond to the ones that were recorded.I can then move those duplicated tracks in time so that they sync with the MIDI tracks. It’s really not too tough. The main problem is that I have to have two versions of all of the remote tracks; one for my own playback, editing and mixing, and another for when in-session with my remote client. Thanks again for your help. It has really made a difference. And I feel good that I know the problem is actually a problem and not something I missed along the way.

I don’t know if this next question resides in your mental database, but I’ll give it a shot. I will type it separately in the area right below this one.