How to change the tempo of individual music?

The easiest way would be to use the select tool in its mode, resizing applies time stretch.

Does this work on imported audio?

Yep.

I tried to pull the audio but it only copies the sound

Be sure to read the manual link carefully. Resizing Events with the Object Selection Tool - Sizing Applies Time Stretch

I can, can you tell when she’s after?

Thank you for the patience.

Could you tell me if there is any way I can create a time automation for each track?

What do you mean by “Time Automation”? Do you mean the ability to change the tempo over time on a per-track basis? If so, no. What you can do is use the Select tool in “Sizing Applies Time Stretch” mode. (and drag the lower right hand corner of the event)

Create a timeline like Ableton Live

When the band was arriving next time would increase

After using Sizing Applies Time Stretch, can you tell how long the track has been?

Maybe these will help?

How to Use Tempo Warp in Cubase | Q&A with Greg Ondo - YouTube Creates a click track from the freely recorded performance, then stretch the whole song … the song will get sped up/slowed down.

Changing the Tempo of Audio in Cubase - YouTube . Though he didn’t mention, I think the MIDI tracks need to be in Musical Time Base … but not sure, would have to try it to be sure.

Tempo Editing in Cubase - YouTube . This one is to “create a tempo map” , to create a click track for the drummer, or if you wanted to add a MIDI-based VST instrument (like VST Drums, etc.), or making external loops follow the track tempo. But even if that’s not what you need to do it’s pretty cool, and it supports and reinforces the first vid well

Cubase Fix - Change Project Tempo without Moving Parts - YouTube He says “Mode” but that’s incorrect, it’s “Time Base”. "Remember, a good rule of thumb is: when changing to Linear Time Base, the start of the part/clip will remain at the same min:sec value, but its starting bar:beat value may change.

Conversely, when changing to Musical Time Base, the start of the part/clip will remain at the same bar:beat value, but its starting min:sec value may change."

(Btw,there’s a Project Logical Editor setting for one-click setting all of the tracks to Linear vs Musical Time Base).

Check out this thread too, it reinforces some of the above, and may have another tip or two somewhere in there: changing tempo moves events in musical mode - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

I have Cubase Elements 9.5

Unfortunately some features of the video do not have in my version

That’s a drag, sorry.

Which tools in the vids are missing in 9.5?

• Tempo Track

• You can only add a Marker Track

• Can not add time per track

• Only the project mix can be exported

I hope the answer is that! LOL

There is a Tempo Track in Elements, it’s just not as fully featured s in Pro. It can be found under the Project menu (from memory).

(The OP is trying to change the tempo of tracks individually, not actually the project tempo )

Yes, in the info line.

I changed this track, but I do not see bpm changed to know which one to be

https://image.ibb.co/hu5TmJ/Sem_t_tulo.png

Since you are timestretching, and not changing the tempo as such, you’ll have to calculate the tempo value yourself. (But does Cubase actually know the tempo of the original clip?)

I’ll try to explain…

It is not a specific “time”, something generic to base myself, same as the TEMPO TRACK when you change aparare a time base

To help me understand - you want to stretch some but not all tracks in a project? If so, won’t they be out of sync with the rest of the project?

Thanks for clarifying.