Score Editor- beams not showing

Dear NeilKey and -steve-,

I can confirm that this is a Windows 7 issue, as I have the same problem. I’ve already sent a support ticket concerning this (and other bugs and possible improvements for the Score Editor) to Steinberg 2 months ago and was informed that the team is taking a closer look at it.

These errors start occuring from page 2 in the score onward (wether it’s printed directly or via PDF). It’s not just the beaming, mind you, but there are also other errors/glitches (system brackets, thicker ties, etc.). I’ll include two scores that were 100% done in Cubase (but are unfinished). Starting from page 2 you can see a lot of weird things going on. Under the Score Editor options I set the -tie thickness- to 2pt (double), which the Score Editor (or rather its print/export) has a lot of trouble with.

Interestingly, before the last update, there was another problem with the Cubase Score Editor (atleast on Windows 7) as it would not print things correctly starting from page 2 (notation and staves all jumbled up). So I think it’s related with the previous problems actually. Eitherway, there are a lot of little bugs in the Score Editor that can (and should) be fixed and make for a more consistent and polished experience!
Trombone Project 6.2 [score].zip (105 KB)
Trio for Clarinet, Cello & Piano - I. Paniek (Agitato) version 1.0.zip (76.6 KB)