PDF Export changing page size

OK, I think I am confused, and thought I would resurface this thread to get some help.

I am creating a book, were each page by itself is 8.5" x 11" (standard US letter size). I’d like to use the ‘booklet’ function to create this book. Therefore, the page size used for the booklet should be 11" x 17" (US Tabloid size) (8.5" x 2 = 17" ---- So you can fit 2 US Letter portrait size pages side by side on an 11" x 17" sheet in landscape).

Since I do not have a printer that can handle 11" x 17" size paper, I’d like to export this as a PDF so I can take it to my local print shop who can print 11" x 17" (if not bigger).

In this file, under Print mode, I select Graphics > PDF for my export. I select ‘booklet’ under job type. Under page setup it says US letter and shows a landscape orientation. This looks ok, except that the page had to be scaled down some to fit the half size of a US letter page. I try to change the page setup to 11" x 17" (US Tabloid), but am unable to make any changes.

Is there a way to handle this natively in Dorico? I thought you could, but now I am unsure about how to do this.

Robby