Free Warp edit for multiple tracks in group or folder

We are many claiming this feature, why? Because in any normal project, any musical production, are recordings from multiple microphones for the same source, the clearest example is a drum, but also affects guitars and so on. With guitars I record a DI track, and other tracks with the Stack of the amplifier with different mics in front of the cabinet, in fact I use the DI as a guide for editing besides source to do reamping. In the end I am forced to use Audacity to align these tracks, this is tedious and unproductive, a waste of time in something that Cubase should solve perfectly. Because I have to use other tools inefficiently if I have the best DAW in the market that by the way is not cheap and I have updated from version 5 hoping that they solve this ?. Please, gentlemen of Steinberg, solve this broken leg, this grain in the ass that uglify this wonderful DAW, and makes us suffer painfully in each production.

Yep, drives me crazy as well! Please add this feature!!!

+1

+1

YES!

I just ran into this issue (again). I can’t believe that there is no way to apply AudioWarp or VariAudio changes simultaneously to multiple similar tracks, e.g. via group edit

Group editing would b nize but mostly I miss being able 2 align recordings with each other when warping.
It would b so much easier in the arrange window. Sample editor makes no sense cuz U can’t link Zoom wit da project - only in the audio part editor which is completely useless when U can’t warp in there.

Spent all dis money… still makes me want 2 switch back 2 Logic Pro X

+1

+1

Why in the world does this not exist in Cubase?

+1 for group edit free warping.

I also want to add my +1

Is there a workaround? I have a recording of my friend singing + playing the guitar, on 2 mics. He always plays outside the grid, with extra beats + half beats, just as starting point I want to have it at least align with beats.
After finding the bpm, for arranging the track I want to not warp the grid but have that constant and warp the 2 audio tracks so they align, before I take out the extra beats. Not sure how to do that with the current features in Cubase Pro 9.5

+1

+1

there’s already (at least one) another 4 page thread on this. for me current workaround is to do editing in another daw.

+1

+1 please

+1

I just posted the same, with different wording. Everyone has wanted this feature since they introduced folders. It’s a standard feature on every other DAW

Yes, it is

Just came across this same issue and I’m amazed this doesn’t exist yet.
I just recorded a Bass DI and Amp on separate channels and would like to use warp to fix the timing. Looks like this doesn’t work. What a shame.