[SOLVED] Cubasis 2 iTrack Dock Compatibility

Thank you Lars. I’m not a beginner. I’ve been using Cubasis 2 for months now and have been recording music professionally for many years. I did however, look over the video and I can’t see that I’ve missed anything. As I’ve said, it used to work fine anyway. I’ve already contacted Focusrite and they have been incredibly helpful, but I think we’ve established that the iTrack Dock works fine as it works exactly as it should with Auria and GarageBand. No problems recording in either App.

When I open JamUp as a send on a clean guitar channel, it adds itself as a send in every other audio channel I have in the project. However, the clean guitar does send out to JamUp and sounds fine. I can mix this down and import this audio and work with that so I can get rid of JamUp and the issues it causes. But this is not exactly how it is supposed to work. Also, I should be able to add an audio channel, go to routing, inter app audio - open JamUp and record the effected guitar to a new audio channel in real time. Sometimes it allows you to set this up but the audio is distorted. Sometimes it makes Cubasis 2 crash. But usually, you add JamUp to routing and it just vanishes from the clean guitar send, rendering it useless. If you try to occupy the send again, Cubasis 2 gives an error message and the communication between DAW and plugin is lost and the whole thing needs restarting.

I have contacted Positive Grid by e-mail, Facebook messenger on different pages they have, the Facebook group, and gave them a bad review for the app. They haven’t responded to anything and other people who use JamUp with Cubasis 2 say that positive Grid stopped trying to fix these issues a long time ago and stopped replying to any messages or criticism about it. Whilst it does still work in some ways, it doesn’t do exactly what it should and if they’ve abandoned these issues in favour of the new software then it’s just morally wrong not to offer a discounted Bias to JamUp users as a bit of an apology.

I’ve made a rough video of the issues I’m experiencing and if you’d like I can send it you - if you just let me know where to send it to.