Cubase 10 expectations, hopes, etc.?

My wish list for cubase 10 at the moment is:

1.- - Improvements on piano roll

• Fold option for MIDI, Is a great hack helper for compose melodies check this links for see what fold is:

(https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209772925-Fold-function-of-the-MIDI-Note-Editor)

[/quote]

\

• 1 mouse click for write a MIDI note and 2 for delete notes. Or two click for write (as it is now) and two over the same note to delete them (like in ableton live than same button have this double function)

nowadays if you click two times over one midi note, opens an options for snap horizontal and vertical on MIDI notes, I do not find this really useful, I think this easily can be moved to a shortcut … and instead, two clicks for delete notes will have more sence. (or can be added like an option in preferences)

2.- Improvements in arrange automations

• nowadays is one click to create a point, it could be good to add two clicks for delete a point, instead of create more…
  • easy way to find automations, just moving the wanted knob or parameter in the VST or plugin, and instantaneously watch it on the grid (as in Ableton live again)

- Improvements on Pitch Shift

• Real time automations on pitch shift
  • and up/down to 48 semitones

3.- - Freezing multiple tracks at once