Cubasis with IAA-instruments and external keyboard

I produced music for a living many years ago with cubase and logic on PC. Of course I also agree that these are absolute basics - and old colleagues would laugh at me hearing about the MIDI-routing.

But things work a bit different in IOS-world. It seems people are happy to use internal keyboard (cubasis or auria). AND - there’s light at the end of the tunnel which is Audio Units. That brings the experience a bit back to where I left off with VST in the early 2000s

On the other side: I do remember sampling with Akai S3000 and later on with EXS24 my ass off to get good piano-/orchestral-/loop-sounds, buying tons of sampleCDs at bestService in munich (Lars will know), just to get good stuff … What you can load now through App-Store for just a few dollars is just mindblowing (ravenscroft, zeeon, Beathawk etc.) … I quit making music early 2000s because I was pretty much done with it. For the first time I now feel pretty excited again to get some stuff together …

IF I just had a good sampler in cubasis (beefed up internal one, SampleTank as AU or beathawk that f***ing remembers any setting in AU mode)