Saved Cubase Project now won't open

Hi Martin,

The dmp files come from the location that is specified in the Steinberg “A serious problem has occurred” Error message that appears on screen. It says “Please try to save your project under another name and the restart Cubase9.exe. if the problem persists please contact Steinberg Techinical Support with a description of what you do to create the problem and the created file C:\Users\User\Documents\Steinberg\CrashDumps\Cubase 9.0.209 64bit 2018.9.28 17.41.dmp.”

Is there any information in the dmp files I sent you that point to anything in particular?
Is there a way for Cubase users to read these dmp files ourselves when diagnosing problems?

I temporarily removed all my plugins from their folders and then the project was able to load. By then bringing the plugins back to their folders one by one and reloading the project I’ve found there are 3 plugins present in the project which need to be hidden for the project to laod.
Soundtoys EchoBoy - Soundtoys Pan Man - Soundtoys Little Plate

I have used these 3 plugins in other projects without any problems so I am confused as to why they are causing problems in this particular project.