Sample Rate/Pitch Issue Cubase 9.5 Elements

Hello, I have a project and under Project Setup my song was started with 44/32Bit Float, and some of the tracks/wavs we pitch down and i don’t know how to change them back to the original pitch. At some point i thought it was an audio interface issue and tried another with Cubase, and both audio interfaces are line6 devices. At first i was using a Line 6 UX1, and then i switched over to my POD HD 500X and then realised the wavs were pitched down. Can someone explain how to recover/properly fix my song? Thank you!

Hello, I have a project and under Project Setup my song was started with 44/32Bit Float, and some of the tracks/wavs we pitch down and i don’t know how to change them back to the original pitch.

At some point i thought it was an audio interface issue and tried another with Cubase, and both audio interfaces are line6 devices. At first i was using a Line 6 UX1, and then i switched over to my POD HD 500X and then realised the wavs were pitched down.

Can someone explain how to recover/properly fix my song? Thank you!

Sorry for the double post, but the Steinberg forum did say… my post contained too few characters! :confused: hahatea

mmkaye…… resample each and every audio? just tried that and the audio wasn’t in exact length. hmmcakes? and the resample window doesn’t give me enough time to friggin to downsample just learned this stuff. hmmcakes?

If the change happened when swapping to the Pod the issue is with the Pod not with the wavs…I hope you backed up and can get the project back before you messed with resampling!

So first thing to check…Have you actually set the Pod to 44k?