Cubase 9.5.2 Pro - Freezes on mixdown

well, all other DAWs have been fixed, Cubase remains the only one with specific 10.13.4+ issues. I wonder if it also affects Mojave.

Even Pro Tools is fixed now with 10.13.6, and Avid are slower than anyone.

Logic, Ableton, Reaper, S1… no specific issues at all… Just Cubase.

I remember when Steinberg would release a hotfix to something like this.PS i just checked 10.13.4 it’s been precisely 6 months for that release, so… still not good enough in my opinion.

I remember when Steinberg would release a hotfix to something like this.PS i just checked 10.13.4 it’s been precisely 6 months for that release, so… still not good enough in my opinion.

Exactly!

Hi,
anyone has this issue on mac pro 2013 ?
High sierra 10.13.6 - cubase 9.5.30

Yes, my setup exactly. Even recently did a complete clean install of the OS and all software (not because of this) and I still have the issue.

The same issue for me as well. Just upgraded to Mac Os 10.13.6. Is there a fix for this?

Hi,

The fix is in Cubase 9.5.40, which is behind the corner.

Unfortunately nobody can find the corner…

Hi all,

The update is here.

i buy the software for work not to waist my time to fix problem in the software, crash on every mixdown
Mac 10.13.6 cubase 9 pro with last update. antelope orion studio
pleas fix your problem Steinberg !

Are you saying the update to 9.5.40 did not work to correct the mixdown crash issue for you? Or are you still on the lastest version of CB Pro 9?

Regards :sunglasses:

A quick test and 9.5.4 does appear to have fixed the issue for me!

Yeah… I did a quick test here and 9.5.40 seems ok now!!

For the guys that installed 9.5.40 - what OS version are you on?

Great thanks - was worried about updating.

9.5.40 - again freez at mixdown.

real time unchecked

Hi,

Please update to 9.5.41.

I am experiencing the same problem. Whether the Cubase project is a fairly small song mixdown or a hour-long mixdown of audio for a movie, Cubase ties up my computer intermittently the entire time. This is a huge drag on productivity because I can’t do anything else while export a mix. Has anyone found an answer for this problem? Any word from Steinberg?

The problem persists for me.
Mac Pro OSX 10.13.6, Cubase 9.5.50.345, Antelope Orion 32+ Gen 3

Did anyone ever solve this issue?
I am running 10.12.6, and Cubase 9.0.4. I have never experienced this before. But after a recent restart, now it’s happening. Terribly annoying! Many thanks for any thoughts!