Cubase 9.5.40 update available

steinberg in the next update the 9.5.50 or Cubase 10 would like to suggest that in the mixconsole the entire channel from top to bottom is painted in the color we select, I look very old-fashioned to see the color just below the channel.
Thank you.

Hi,

This is Feature Request therefore I would recommend to post it there.

Hi guys, also in 9.5.40 if you loop a small section when returns to start is not accurate, it jumps and glitches.
Definitely should be replaced this update with a fixed one.

sorry I’m new to the forum. I will erase the message, but where can I publish the request I made?

I work in 5.1 and here are few issues I discover:

• Channel Settings/inser Routing: no scroll and the Routing for inserts 8 and up are unreachable
  • mixconvert (5.1 to 2) interface appears as very older version of the plugin (looks like a old Nuendo I think)

• channel surround panner is different
  • opening old project all freeze edits are unfreezed

Feature Requests: Topics tagged cubase-9
However, your request already exists here and here.
So please don’t start a new thread, just join any of the already existing ones. Maybe a moderator could merge these two threads to one.

So, the update to the 9.5.40 update looks like being released tomorrow.

Just my guess. Anyone agree?

Glad I did a forum search query on strip presets - I was beginning to think that I was going crazy…

Now, what do you base that on? Let’s hope you are right, though. :wink:

/Magnus

I’m basing it on this post from Ed last week. Since they’re not likely to release it on a Friday, then today might well be the day. :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed, then.

/Magnus

Patiently waiting for the update here.

9.5.41 is here!

9.5.41 is out .

And… Groove Agent 5 is now out too! :open_mouth:
:slight_smile:

Fx Chains Still not loading :frowning:

FX Chain has not bee addressed in this 9.5.41 update. See Version History, please.

Loading of Channel Strip Presets should be solved.

Also, according to the upgrade option in the shop, Absolute 4 is imminent.
I am hoping they bundle some of the GA “essentials” packs.

… and please stay on topic, so something related to Cubase 9.5.40/41. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.