[CAN-13042] Multi out instrument tracks still broken after disabling PLEASE RESPOND STEINBERG

No, I never did trashing config.

But discovered even more issues with track archive saving with 9.5.40 that were unusable as to restore.
I got an extra automation lane, that appeared like another outs in project window - and I could not remove it.
And better option was to restore just the instrument track from project I do as a template - then the extra becomes something gray odd thing, that at least can be removed.

Anything saved with 9.5.40 do this kind of thing with old stuff as well. So I keep my old workaround ones.
Ithink 9.5.41 was all about 64-bit audio engine issues that were severe - understandable since instability stuff.

But so close to C10, I doubt we see another patch for 9.5 until Q1 2019 or so.
Then we are past the three years since I reported - and Steinberg just lost track of in their system.
I have the confirmation email - but Steinberg show no interest to see what happend to that ticket.

If you can’t trust the track archives - they are useless.:frowning:
Can you believe - Cubase does not have a usable track template system.
Things that work as a charm in Sonar and Reaper - and better implemented as well.
Beside the normal Add Track - you have the saved Track templates accessible right there.
Cubase is menu-hiking, kind of.