Cubase 9.5.41 update available

Hi Matthias,
I have a couple suggestions that might help. I work on code that gets rolled out to millions of users on a regular basis, it never goes off without a hitch, we have to support Win XP through Win 10.

1. Institute an alpha/beta program, even for maintenance releases. This will help you find the stuff that QA can’t. You have a lot of loyal customers who would love to have a chance to help you make Cubase better. We all like to play with shiny new things before everyone else does, so there’s that.
  2. Allow for parallel installs/updates. If an update breaks a customers system, they’re not stuck trying to figure out how to undo it and they won’t have downtime trying to do so. The stuff you would need to copy from the base is not that big, so it should be doable. Parallel updates also allow you to validate the updater, can you roll it back?
    I have a FrankenDAW and almost every commonly used plugin, I would have no problem with testing releases as long as my main production environment remains untouched and stable.
    These are pretty cheap solutions and they should allow you to crowdsource some of your QA, we all want you to succeed.
    Thanks