Steinberg, please take your heads out of the sand!

UK seller DV247.com is selling the full version of GA5 for £130 (inc, standard delivery and VAT!) - £40 more than your upgrade price!

Steinberg PLEASE LOWER THE PRICE OF THE UPDATE! It shows poor business acumen.

Until you do I will NOT be updating GA 4 to 5. It’s a simple as that! It should be (as other users have been suggesting) around £50

I can’t even upgrade from Absolute 3. Work that out.

You wouldn’t want to if you could because Absolute 4, which will obviously include GA5, is imminent.

Absolute 4 is planned for release in Jan-18 as I understand it, so that’s 2-3 months away.

Yeah that totally sucks. I bet you feel as I do like they are treating you like a second class user instead of a user that helped support the thing in the first place. It makes me mad how companies like this treat their users.

It would make perfect sense to give customers who buy-activate the Absolute 3 collection - AN EXTENDED TRIAL OF the GROOVE AGENT 5 (UNTIL the ABS4 release) that they will get anyway with the FREE ABSOLUTE 4 UPDATE …It WOULD REALLY be fair.

PLEASE MAKE US HAPPY CUSTOMERS OF YOURS - THANK YOU IN ADVANCE - IF THERE IS A CHANCE to do the long trial of GA5…

Correct me if I am wrong but Absolute 3 is a discounted bundle is it not? Although it is not nice, I kind of get why you are having to wait vs. people who paid more than you for the individual products as it is presumably a licensing thing. Maybe this bundle other such products such as Cubase Pro 10 (which isn’t out yet) so I guess that is the hold up? Correct me if I am wrong? Look on the bright side, it will give them time to squish any inevitable bugs that you get with point releases.