Welcome to Cubase 10

Has there been any update to expression maps? Donā€™t see any mention

ok, thanks, I appreciate you being here in what I presume must be a pretty nervous day in the office due to the launching.
Please tell the guys there we composers need more midi tools! and maybe you could squeeze them in the Q1 ARA update?

AAF and Edit Mode! Thatā€™s exactly what I wanted!

Love this update from what Iā€™ve read and seen on YouTube. Not much fancy new toys as in past updates, but improvements of workflow and under the hood things. Especially AAF and ARA. Just afraid that I can dump Melodyne, because VariAudio 3 does the job now :wink:
Make Cubase Pro again :smiley:

Iā€™ve just opened it and it looks fantastic!

Hello and thanks for Cubase Pro 10! Really awesome! :slight_smile:

I cannot see anything about much anticipated multitrack free warp feature: is it included?

If not, is there any reasonable timeframe for getting that implemented?

Many thanks,
Cochrane

Any grace period info?

Not that Iā€™m complaining, but adding 60bpm to the upper tempo limit seems such an arbitrary amount!

I activated 9.5 this morning, and the license updated to 10 automatically. I bought the upgrade, but I wasnā€™t able to use it owing to having lots of overlapping projects.

At steinberg.net it says:
ā€œFull support for high-resolution displays - Enjoy high-definition quality under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10).ā€

How limited would that be for windows users?

Could anybody please tell me if Cubase 10 will run on El Capitan? I really canā€™t upgrade my os at the moment.

Thanks!

Thanks!

It seems not yet directly and itā€™s a pity!

But it appears to be a workaround using the new convert track menu function where you can easily convert multi channel track to mono tracks and vice versa.

This letā€™s you group your drums or two mikes picking tracks into a multichannel one witch you can warp as one together and then eventually reconvert to separate ones after warping.
(I already did that using an external tool for conversion)

You also now have the facility to display a reference track in transparency in the audio editor.

No, thatā€™s not included in C10. But thatā€™s definitely on our list.

Stereo Combined Panner (Cubase Pro only)

Still??? Seriously, why is panning a PRO feature?
Why do I still have to use a free third party stereo combined panner VST, so I can move tracks between PRO and Artist?

This makes no sense and causes my band extra work to pass songs around. I must have logged this issue years ago.

October 15th from the Steinberg site.

Hi,
Some very good improvements but I am afraid I donā€™t see anything about exporting videosā€¦ I am a user of Nuendo but if Cubase 10 was able to do that I would be more confortableā€¦

I would also like to know before I purchase the upgrade if I can run it on El Capitan, the website says Sierra/High Sierra only. Is it a recommendation or a strict limitation?

Thank you

Hi folks,

I registered my Cubase 10 eLicenser code successfully, but having trouble registering eLicenser on MySteinberg account, who should I contact about that? Canā€™t find any support email on Steinberg support site.

We have tested it intensively on Sierra and High Sierra. Trial will be available soon. Maybe you should give it a test run on El Capitan first.