Cubase 10, Windows 10 and multi-core (14+ cores)

I did a few quick tests after reversing the registry fix.
I noticed right away that the ASIO Performance meter was acting pretty wild and hitting the red every few seconds with one instance of Avenger and just simple presets.
But there were actually no audible glitches, even if i hit the polyphony very hard.
May i add that i am using extremely low buffer settings of 48 samples wich has worked with the now obsolete workarounds that have been available for High Core count processors.
My theory is that the current ASIO Spikes are just cosmetic in nature and not a true performance issue.

Tonight i will record a session with some more tracks and plugins (no avenger this time)and will keep you updated if it works reliable.

In the past it was always the case when using HT you had to use a higher buffer to take advantage of the threads. Especially with ASIO Guard on i did noticed huge gains on my old 6 Core Gulftown Intel.

As of now i have ASIO GUard off as it gives me a truer representation of performance differences between CPU Modes. Also i must admit that even bigger Projects didn`t stutter even when limiting the core counts on C9.5.
So no need for ASIO Guard yet for me.