Some older plugins cause Cubase 10 to crash in Windows 10

A big project of mine opened seamlessly in Cubase 10, but a smaller one crashes (suddenly disappears). (I am aware of the auto track color issue that crashes Cubase 10, this is not it) (also HiDPI isn’t selected)

Working on multiple serious projects… once you lose the feeling of a rock-solid stability, you have no choice but to go back to 9.5.

Dear Steinberg,

There are really lots of power users out there. It is not anything like your trailer videos with a bunch of channels and instruments where a few hipsters come together and make one of those same songs over and over again. You have to test big projects with a wide variety of plugins and configurations. In a recent post, one of your staff is asking people about multicore usage with version 10. Why? Don’t you have systems to test it? Build an i9, build a threadripper, build a Xeon, etc… and test!

Are you aware you charge some serious amount of cash for the updates, only to have them fail in some way? Obviously that price doesn’t cover betatesting.

P.S.#1 I also wish this forum becomes a place of free-speech and threads don’t get suddenly locked.

P.S.#2 There is nothing wrong about hipsters.