Politicized Marketing, Vague Benefits: Why I have not bought Cubase 10

Mattias, the word “lounge” means only lounge without subcategories - lounge of software or lounge of hardware. Don’t know which describes you best. It seems that you always are at work here and therefore don’t accept the meaning of lounge other than in context of software.

No, I’m not christian and I’m not ill of Jesus theory. Many people are stucked with division in christians/non-christians. I’m here not for theological discussion.

If there is no God then you are too far from yourself.

You are totally wrong at this point (but these are not your words, you simply replicate loud sentences to lower other people’s consciousness, it’s psychology).

As a graphic designer, doing book covers for many years, I can claim that ugly book cover is 100% related to lack of taste. In a context of Cubase 10 advertisement developers are wise programmers, sound engineers are great at their position, but the company have (and has) problems with designers. And these are not my words. Now it seems that Cubase 10 includes many fixes that will make me and other sensual artists very happy :wink:

Mattias, you know - there should be an artist in you, there should be a feeling of world and people as One (this is right definition of God) who is alive only because of the foundation which was made centuries before. In that case you can define what is beautiful and what ugly.

Next time please find the right words, because we are those who pay for your lives, Steinberg team!